We offer advice, quick tips, and reviews of products & information
Meal Planning Basics
Depending on your weekly schedule how we eat can change quite often.
Check out these tips for planning your next meal.
How many meals to plan for
Do you have 2, 3, 4 people to plan for?
Dietary restrictions (vegetarian)
Not only should you look at your schedule, knowing what’s going on within your household helps with the amount of meals and type of meals to plan for.
Is it in your Budget?
Meal planning is an incredibly effective way to save money.
Here are some tips for getting more bang for your Buck.
Basics: Look at the challenge
Fully meant to be a guide to use. No one wants to eat the same meals breakfast lunch and dinner. Look at different way to create healthy, balanced meals that fits your life style. What are your nutritional needs? (Think about your macros)
5 Tips For Planning meals
• Take a good look in your fridge, freezer and pantry to see what you have on hand and what you need to buy.
• keep a grocery list and jot down items as you run out of them. Add foods based on meal plan
• Encourage good habits by getting your children involved
• Think about your family’s schedule
• Cook pastas, rice, beans & other grains at the beginning of the week for easy meal prep after a long day.
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License.
Click here to see the full list of images and attributions: